Aztro model A-S G4 Labelling Machine
The Aztro A-S G4 series of labelling machines has been specifically designed by Aztro to handle all the labelling requirements of the modern packaging company, with its ability to handle a wide range of containers and packages.
From basic single label application the Aztro A-S G4 series of applicators can provie a reliable and effective solution to your labelling requirements.
The A-S G4 series of applicators can apply labels to most shapes of packs at speeds to match your production. The applicators feature easy to use quick release fittings to enable the label roll to be quickly and easily re-loaded to ensure minimum down time.
Constructed from extruded stainless steel (optional mild steel) frames, Aztro model A-S G3 label applicators are designed to cope with all environments and have proven themselves to reliable and worthy prodction workhorses in many factories around the world.
The A-S G4 series applicators apply top, side or bottom up labels or simultaneous top and bottom label applications. The AS G3 series can be fitted with the option of a thermal transfer printers for Print & Apply label applications.
The user-friendly 8 way hand wheel adjustment on the labelling head ensures that the label position can be precisely and accurately positioned on the container. The state-of-the-art labelling head with servo motor ensures accurate and consistent label positioning. Most containers and labels can be handled without change parts.
All machine controls and settings are set with intuitive screen panel, centrally mounted on the machine with adjustable positions. The Aztro A-S G4 range of labelling machines have PLC control, can be fitted with a range of options to include product conveyors.
- Control cabinet with touch screen control
- Proframmable Line Controller (PLC), programmed for:
- format storage, storing of up to 100 product variants
- I/O ports
- shift register for product detecting
- Setting of:
- label dispensing speed (up to 25Mt/min depending on label width)
- label offset
- labelling delay
- Servo motor driven side mounted label head fully adjustable
- Wind up/down, in/out label head adjustment
- Stainless steel frame
- Stainless steel equipment cabinet
- Machine operating status light tower
- Low label roll detection
- Adjustment axis verniers
- Tilt and angle label head adjustments
- Product conveyor
- Product spacer
- Vacuum tamp module for Print & Apply applications
- Thermal printer to overprint "use by" and "batch" details on labels
- Inkjet or laser printers to print "use by" and "batch" detail of containers
- Label and print verification
- Barcode scanner
- Stainless steel frame
- Clear label sensor or clear labels with metalliic foil
- Fully interlocked guarding
- Other options are available on request
- Power supply: single phase 240 Vac 50Hz 10 Amp
- Air Supply: N/A
- Conveyor Height: optional
- Conveyor Length: optional
- Conveyor Width: optional
- Conveyor Speed: 25Mt/min (option 40Mt/min)
- Label Head Height: 200mm (option 265mm)
- Label Placement Accuracy: +/- 1mm (subject to any container tolerance variations)
- Maximum Diameter Label Roll - 300mm (options 400mm)
- Maximum Label Core Size: 76mm
- Minimum Label Core Size: 32mm
- Machine Weight: Approximately 120kg (standard machine without options)